CALIBRE is looking for an experienced program manager to organize, coordinate and lead projects working towards modernizing a large information system within the DoD. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with experience in managing staff across multiple disciplines. He/She will provide strategic guidance on technology, infrastructure and resourcing for teams and project managers to meet client needs for data-driven innovation.
The program manager will act as the lead, manager and administrator across a range of projects to ensure that project and program goals align with the client’s objectives and the company’s strategic vision. He/She will serve as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representative on technical and program/project issues. He/She will also manage and control all financial and administrative aspects of the program with respect to contract and corporate requirements.
- Oversees multiple project teams contributing to preparation of both long and short-range plans in support of client and team specific needs for production activities, application selection, systems development and systems maintenance
- Analyzes complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Implements productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions where necessary.
- Assesses program performance for maximum ROI, identifying opportunities for continuing process improvement
- Understands how different projects interlink and overlap
- Liaises with the marketing and communications teams to increase awareness of programs
- Expands program offerings whenever possible and enhances the quality of existing projects
- Reports on program performance to executive team and directors
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and innovative project performance and exploring opportunities to add value.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional conferences and organizations.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!