Our client is seeking a Program Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will lead a program of Cyber Security initiatives across multiple consumers facing digital properties.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Support the development and adoption of a standardized Program Management framework to achieve Cyber Security deliverables across a diverse project portfolio through a mix of agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Support ongoing Portfolio and Program level tracking and reporting of Risks, Issues, Key Milestones, and Dependencies for multiple audiences including executive leadership.
- Partner with Cyber Security to provide thought leadership and governance to development groups across multiple brand towers.
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- 10 years of Project Management experience in a technical domain including hands-on management of large complex projects, or multiple concurrent projects or major workstreams.
- Bachelor's degree required, engineering, computer science, or other related technical discipline preferred.
- Experience working in a PMO supporting a broad range or application, infrastructure, and process initiatives.
- Experience with Cyber Security and/or Compliance initiatives.
- Expertise generating and maintaining core project artifacts(charters, status reports, risk registers).
- PMP and Scrum Certifications.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74128 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.