Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Madison, WI area client to locate and bring on a Programmer Analyst for a long term contract opportunity!
• 'Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
• Evaluates user request for new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management systems, clinical research trial results, statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing specifications for bridge design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
• Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
• Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
• Captures requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools.
• Designs reports, forms and letters along with computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of user request. Reviews screens, reports, forms and letters designs with users.
• Converts project specifications, using industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language processable by computer, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.