Please reach out to Anu - asiva(at)divihn(dot)com, Navjot - nsingh(at)divihn(dot)com or Dhivyashri - dthiru(at)divihn(dot)com to apply. You may also reach out to Anu at - (630) 847 1017, Navjot - 630 847 1023 or Dhivyashri - (630) 847 0308.
Top 3 Skills:
- Programming skills - .NET, ASP.NET, C# with front end applications' development capabilities
- Heavy Application Development
- Python Preferred but not a must
This is not a BA role. Looking for an Application Developer who can create web pages using standard Microsoft tools and create an application. Web Page development, application development etc. are this individual's high-level responsibilities. Looking for a Systems Admin / Programming, develop reports, generate real-time notifications, create templates and use those across Client globally. There is a lot of web-page development.
Support manufacturing systems projects, including software implementation, quality assurance, hardware selection/procurement and resource management. Analyze business processes. Identify, evaluate, implement systems and procedures to meet user requirements. Assist in the development of systems, systems documentation and training materials as well as training processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Own projects, requires limited direction, provide support to existing MES, SCADA, ERP and other manufacturing applications or systems.
1. Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements on low to mid-size projects.
2. Develop, and execute unit/system test cases, scripts and plans. Facilitate testing activities within the team.
3. Define, design and document business flows and processes for low to mid-size projects.
4. Define and articulate business rules required for data accuracy and consistency. Define and resolve data quality issues.
5. Provide support on applications supported within the organization. Mentor/train junior team members.
6. Identify, analyze, propose and document appropriate solutions for problems and issues that may impact a current business process. Identify and understand broader business impact. Determine solutions and escalate when appropriate. Use technical tools (queries, process maps, etc) for problem resolution.
7. Develop protocols, test cases, and procedures for the validation of manufacturing systems as required.
8. Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team and across functions. Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function.
9. Train others as appropriate on specific areas of business or systems expertise.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in computer sciences or equivalent.
Relevant work experience (3 ) in systems support/development and applying systems solutions to business problems.
Experience in system testing, problem resolution, and training.
Experience with IT and Manufacturing systems integration solutions within the pharmaceutical/medical devices industry desired.
Good knowledge of the application development process cycle. Excellent knowledge of relational databases and SQL. Experience with Web development and associated technologies is required. Familiarity with business process flow and/or entity relationship modeling. Strong communication (verbal/written/listening) skills. Good organizational and project management skills. Demonstrated focus on quality. Must be detail-oriented and able to work within a team setting. Demonstrated knowledge and working experience with manufacturing software products/applications, and knowledge/experience of the following
21 CFR 11 Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures Certification.
Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 operating systems and components knowledge.
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Health and Safety Good Practice.
Knowledge in policies, management reviews and standard operation procedures (SOP).
Teamwork and customer service oriented.
Ability to work with minimal supervision and under pressure.
Knowledge and experience with tools and application such as Power BI, Factory Talk Metrics, Visual Studio, Tableau, Acronis AMS, SQL, Doubletake, VMware, Veeam Backup and Recovery, MS SharePoint, LANDesk, Active Directory, Osi-pi, and some Python experience preferred.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.