- 3+ year's of experience or individual in school looking for work during school and go full time after graduation
- Extensive experience with R programming language
- Background knowledge in statistical analysis, statistical modeling, predictive modeling
- Understanding of the PLS/PCA methods
- Advanced degree (preferably Master's or PhD) in Statistics, Mathematics, or another quantitative field.
- This position will include heavy data mining to build statistical models, which in turn will be applied to automation lines/machines as a predictive controller.
- Ability to work 30-40 maximum hours per week
- Manager looking to interview quickly! Availability to interview starting week of Jan. 6th
- Also looking for this person to be readily available to start within 1-2 weeks of offer!
- This is company has been continuously growing in the products/services they provide and company size since 1992.
- They provide advanced controls technology solutions, consulting, and even systems integration.
- Tackling the most complex manufacturing processes has distinguished them as a unique and reliable resource to the companies they partner with!
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.