Project Analyst Sr. / ServiceNow - San Antonio, TX
Works on multiple projects and/or programs in support of varying government contracts, including general project oversight in the absence of the Project/Program Manager. Responsible for executing contract deliverables and project tasks. Uses source data to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and business processes. Typically works on multiple complex projects or one large program
* Responsible for the completion of contract deliverables assigned to the team, ensuring that they are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
* Uses qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations
* Responsible for ensuring all contract specific requirements related to projects are maintained and met. Adheres to all project schedules and oversees project changes.
* Effectively organizes and negotiates program plans, protocols, and policies in support of the goals, objectives, and priorities established by the customer.
* Coaches team members on CMMI/AIMM processes and standards, leads review sessions and configuration management audits, and ensures validation points and metrics are being collected, and the project is adhering to CMMI level 3 standards and processes.
* Coordinates with program team members to gather and validate data. Mentors less experienced team members to guarantee project success and customer satisfaction
* Communicates regularly with customers to discuss project/program status and updates. Gathers feedback, evaluates recommendations, and executes changes as necessary
* Conducts detailed analyses of complex program functions and work processes; provides recommendations for improving efficiency and effectiveness of work operations.
* Tracks project/program financials, such as invoice payment, forecasting and project budget vs. actual and alerts Project/Program Manager to any discrepancies.
* Trains and answers questions related to the customer's project management standards and applications. Acts as a team lead in the absence of the Project/Program Manager.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.Working toward a PMP, CAPM, or Scrum Master preferred.
Must be a US Citizen
5-10 years of experience working on projects/programs supporting Government Contracts.
Other Job Specific Skills
* Exceptional communication skills in working with technical and non-technical staff and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization and with customers.
* Must be detail-oriented.
* Excellent organizational and task management skills. Must demonstrate the ability to work under strict deadlines.
* Strong experience interfacing with government customers to understand, interpret, and analyze requirements. Experience working on government contracts is strongly desired.
* Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills. Must exhibit excellent problem-solving and decision making skills.
* Must be capable of working in an environment that is demanding, sometimes stressful and requires independent thinking with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
* A polished, professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills. Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Must have strong MS Office, to include Project and SharePoint, skills
- Experience with CMMI/AIMM processes and standards.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Visio or other diagramming tools.
US Citizenship required