Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Mounds View, MN
Job Type: 1 Year Contract
HM's Top Needs:
1. administrative experience
2. detailed oriented
3. excel experience
We are looking for someone to work 40 hours a week that has administrative experience, who can problem solve on their own and can complete work in multiple databases. This job requires you to closely work with co-workers having to meet daily regulatory timelines. Being detailed oriented and able to communicate with co-workers is highly valued in this job.
Bachelor's degree or High school diploma w/ experience
Years’ Experience Required:
1+ years of administrative experience, preferably in a clinical setting
Responsibilities may include:
- Support Safety Database by:
- Entering new and updating existing events into the Safety Database
- Ensuring a clear communication process w/ other parties involved in the safety workflow process
- Consulting the appropriate medical personnel to ensure the entries are accurate & completed within the prescribed regulatory timelines
- Provide administrative support for the safety specialist/team:
- Filing events and printing CRFs/narratives as needed
- Accessing databases linked to the Safety Database e.g. Case Report Forms in EDC/RDC
- Assist w/ reconciliations of Adverse Events between safety tracker and database
- Internal reporting of Product complaints after content review of the Safety Specialist to the internal departments
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Conduct research, gather and compile information for reports
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- Task Management
- Good prioritization skills
- Intermediate knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database and graphics presentation applications
- Advanced communication skills (written & verbal)
- Records management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-motivated, team player, organized, works well under pressure