Duration: 1 year
**PART TIME - 16 hours /week (flexibility on days/times)
Hiring Manager's Top Needs:
1. Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
2. Self-starter who operates well with limited oversight
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education Required: Flexible
Years’ Experience Required: Flexible
Responsibilities may include:
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process.
- Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- OFFICE SUPPORT CAREER STREAM: Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
- DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor. Works on clerical and administrative assignments that may require application of prior experience. Works under moderate supervision, making minor adjustments to methods and processes.
- Organizational Impact: Works to deliver on daytoday objectives with direct impact on achievement of results for the job area, including moderate scheduling or customer satisfaction implications. Work consists of tasks that are typically routine, with some deviation from standard practice .
- Innovation and Complexity: Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems . May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems and puts forth solutions in own job area.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal contacts within and outside of immediate team. Obtains and provides information requiring some explanation or interpretation .
- Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.