Santa Rosa, CA
Primary Responsibilities Supporting Facilities Engineering Dept:
- Main point of contact for all AV Issues including issue resolution, oversight for AV System Preventative Maintenance Program, managing AV Upgrade and Refresh Projects.
- Communicate and coordinate room rescheduling with end-users and solicit help when needed from fellow administrative teammates in accomplishing this.
- Purchasing credit card support for department.
- Purchase Order creation and management for department.
- New Contractor Site-Access training/qualification supporting Fac-Eng and Fac/EQ Maint.
- ISN Compliance management / follow-ups for Facilities contractors.
- Assistance with occupancy mapping as needed (Tririga).
- Calendar support for Fac-Eng group & coordinate meetings with vendors / suppliers.
- Assistance with administrative aspects of project-management workflow / information management.
- Contingent worker forms for contractors.
- Creating signage for project-related activities.
- Assisting with closeout documentation, obtaining approvals for FCOs, Change Orders, etc.
- Management of smaller paint projects.
- Misc. tactical project coordination support as needed.
- This position is responsible for providing backup to other teammates when they are absent, including, but not limited to:
- Help Desk (Second Backup).
- Restricted Room Reservation (Primary Backup).
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires broad practical knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Requires minimum of 4 years of relevant experience .