Mounds View, MN
Duration: 10 month contract
Top 3 things you are looking for in a candidates experience:
1. Critical thinking competency
2. Ability to work autonomously
3. Regulated environment experience would be nice, but not required
Education Required: Associate’s Degree
Years’ Experience Required: 2 years
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Provides project or program support to a functional group or business process. Monitors program/project/system status, budgets and timetables.
- Applies knowledge of and experience in company operations to assist in the development, implementation and administration of program/system guidelines and procedures.
- Gathers and compiles information for reports.
- Provides technical support, which may include program/system training, program/system documentation, data extraction, data review, tracking and coding.
- OFFICE SUPPORT CAREER STREAM: Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
- DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS Autonomy: Seasoned individual contributor who provides assistance and training to lower level employees. Performs a wide variety of nonroutine clerical and administrative tasks and may support special projects or assignments. Works under limited supervision.
- Organizational Impact: Works to deliver daytoday objectives with significant impact on achievement of results for the job area Work involves obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation. Work consists of tasks that are typically not routine.
- Innovation and Complexity: Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area . Expected to independently propose solutions to problems for manager review.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates typically with internal and external contacts . Obtains and provides information on matters of moderate importance to the job area.
- Leadership and Talent Management: Responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area.
- Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires broad practical knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Requires minimum of 4 years of relevant experience .