Title : Project Coordinator/Project Management Analyst (PMA)
Duration : 12+ months
Location : Mays Landing, NJ
- The Project Management Analyst (PMA) supports Project Managers with execution of all phases of electric system capital improvement projects from planning phase through detailed design, obtaining any needed property rights, permitting, bidding, construction and commissioning.
PMA roles and responsibilities include:
- Facilitate project-related meetings, including developing meeting agendas, meeting minutes and action item logs.
- Support the project authorization process, including coordination with the project team to obtain required information and incorporation of source data into project authorization presentations.
- Provide contract management support to include creation of service contract requisitions, review of vendor pay applications, creation of contract payment authorizations and coordination with Project Controls for financial forecasting.
- Assist with project close-out process which involves final payment on service contracts, close-out of service contracts and reviewing Hyperion reports