LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
- Position provides project and team coordination support for Enterprise Veeva and Commercial Systems (EV&CS) initiatives. Work directly with the Head of Enterprise Veeva and Commercial Systems and other members of the Leadership Team. Provide support to the Head of EV&CS and selected administrative support to the EV&CS Leadership Team.
- Responsible for accomplishing highly diverse, time sensitive and often complex projects, activities and administrative tasks.
- Responsible for departmental status reporting and updating of various SharePoint sites and other tracking documents and systems. Manage agenda for EV&CS LT meeting, take notes and track actions.
- Ability to process complex SOWs, contracts, and invoicing. Addresses correspondence, manages calendars, schedules meetings, conferences, and events, makes travel arrangements, maintains accurate departmental records, and on-boards & off-boards contractors and employees.
- Helps draft complex PowerPoint slides from handmade diagrams.
- H.S. Diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Sr. Project Coordinator or Executive Associate with 7 years of diversified operational coordination experience.
- Position requires a highly experienced professional with experience working with/for senior level executives and large teams. Highly motivated, independent thinker with proven problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to utilize technology effectively to support Enterprise Veeva and Commercial Systems' systems and/or processes. Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail and follow-up, and properly balances priorities and resources. Maintains a positive attitude, a high level of productivity, and is adaptable to change. Proactively looks ahead at schedules, events, and needs of manager/team, anticipates conflicts, problems and issues, and takes appropriate steps to produce desired outcomes with minimum assistance from supervisor.
- Must be highly proficient in SharePoint and various Client systems (Concur, SAP, HR Systems, Intranet, Contract Mgmt., eSetup Skype and Conf Room Scheduling) and other office tools (MS Office Suite, Calendar, eMail, Live Meeting, OCS, OrgPlus, and audio/video conferencing. Must be comfortable working with new tools and technologies including internet, web-based and digital communications tools. Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Adapts easily to new learning situations, can establish priorities, is very proactive, reliable and accountable, and works with minimal supervision. A collaborative team player who effectively builds relationships with team and other departments.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Briana: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-19-00962
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE