Title :Project Coordinator
Duration: 2 months plus
Location: Manhattan, NY
- Electric Vehi cle (EV) charger projects an d Distributed Energy Resources (DER) projects.Position is remote now (until approximately Sept) at which point will be back in office at 4 IP.
- Distributed Energy Services is seeking for the Agency Sourced Temporary Worker whom can furnish supervision and labor to process customer applications and documents for new Electric Vehicle (EV) charger projects as well as Distributed Energy Resources (DER) projects and its interconnection service request in a reasonable and expeditious manner for the Distributed Energy Services Department.
- This includes following: Client Light-Duty PowerReady (Make Ready) Incentive Program , the Customer Service Procedure (CSP) 4-0-5, CSP 4-1-2, CSP4-0-10, and using sof tware applications which will be provided to the contractor by Client.
- Such software applications are: CPMS, CIS, and Visions mapping system.
- In order to prepare service determinations and progress the projects, the Agency Sourced Temporary Worker shall be required to review work requests for new EV and DER installation services.
- Client will supply the work requests to the Agency Sourced Temporary Worker, and Client will 'triage' these work requests to ensure t at the Temporary Worker has enough information to perform the service determinations and other tasks.
- The Agency Sourced Temporary Worker shall then be required follow CSP4-0-5, CSP 4-1-2, CSP 4-0-10 and mapping systems in orde
- r to make a determination on the service required to meet the customer's requirements.