Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to support their wireless/small cell division in the DMV. This project coordinator will be responsible for daily administrative duties not limited to Project Deliverable tracking/reporting, Invoice Tracking/Reporting, Meeting Preparations, Data entry, etc. This Project Coordinator will also be the liaison between the Project Managers are Crown, the contractors performing work, and in some cases the end client such as Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T.
Also duties with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, quality checking, correspondence, and various administration tasks. Responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
* Coordinates all tasks related to budgeting, revenue, invoicing and purchase orders. Provide data entry to support management ensuring accurate tracking of budget.
* Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
* Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
* Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
* Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
* Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
* Provides additional administrative support as required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.