Project Engineer Project Engineers with construction experience, are you ready to apply your expertise to bigger and more challenging projects? NESC may be just the partner you’ve been looking for. We are an industry-leading, full-service staffing agency, providing skilled engineers and IT/software professionals to some of the nation’s largest industries, from Telecommunications, Defense and Aerospace to Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Biotech and many more. We currently have a great Project Engineer opportunity with one of our top clients. Our recruiters will work directly with you, getting to know your career needs and your skill sets so that we can connect you with just the right opportunities. Whether you’re looking for part-time, contract or full-time positions, we maintain long-standing relationships with a wide range of top companies who are looking for candidates with your exact qualifications. This is a Full-Time / Permanent position opportunity we are working closely with our client with. Client is looking for someone that is Fully Spanish Bilingual. Competitive salary based off of skills and experience and will include a full suite of benefits. Let NESC work with you to help build the career you’ve always wanted. Contact us today—we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Construction Engineer - Project Engineer - Civil Engineer Job Summary
Our client is a global installation company with expertise in design and execution of HVAC and electric facilities. As a Project Engineer, your work will consist of design and execution of HVAC and Electric installation in commercial premises. You will initially work in an Atlanta based project, but canidate must have the availability and flexibility to work in other south east areas such as Florida and Alabama. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Project Engineer' s responsibilities will be overall project execution, from engineering phase to construction phase.
- This will include creating and monitoring engineering schedules, man-hour costs, and compliance with technical portion of the project contract.
- This role will assist in coordinating the electrical/mechanical work with other disciplines. This person will lead meetings at times, and troubleshoot engineering issues when needed.
- The role will be a go-between for internal engineers and external customers/consulting.
- Among the duties: review drawings, specs, quality and constructability.
- In addition, this person could assist in preparation of bids and selection of contract award for construction work. Autocad and/or Revit will be used.