Project Engineering position will include both office and field work; project management, drafting, surveying, sight inspections, bidding, and estimating. Provide high-quality services to engineering, utility, government, municipality, harbor, and private entities located throughout the Great Lakes Region of the United States.
* Coordinate and monitor heavy civil construction activities
* Coordinate work procedures with superintendents, crews, and subcontractors
* Plan and design construction processes
* Keep accurate field notes and produce daily reports
* Ensure safety requirements
* Read plans and specifications
* Draft layouts and as-built drawings
* Estimate project costs for bidding
* Surveying for quality control and as-built records
* Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, geological engineering, ocean engineering, or related field
* 5+ years previous construction experience
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, project management software, basic drafting
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.