Job ID # 22080
Our client is a large and stable automotive supplier with several locations across the U.S. and abroad. They are continually growing and expanding as a key part of a large multibillion organization. Due to their specific manufacturing processes, they need a creative Engineer who can help design custom equipment utilized for production at their facilities. Due to a recent promotion, they need an Entry Level Mechanical Engineer to join the team.
- Enjoy one of the industry’s most comprehensive and low-cost benefit plans
- Work in a role that allows for creativity in specialized equipment design
- Join an organization with a track record for promotions and lifelong employees
Duties of the Project Engineer include:
- Interpret 2D Drawings and convert to 3D within Inventor
- Compile BOM for machinery and components
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure proper specifications and functionality
- Modify tooling and fixtures on existing equipment
- Take part in installation of equipment working alongside technicians
Qualifications of the Project Engineer:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong 2D/3D CAD Experience: AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks, or CATIA5
- Ability to oversee various projects and coordinate with multidisciplinary teams
- Desire to be hands-on during product launches and equipment installations
- Willingness to travel up to 30% to vendor and plant locations
Key Skills: Mechanical Design, Automotive, Capital Equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected] All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.