My name is Fernando Roche and I am a Recruiter with Aerotek Engineering. I specialize in placing Engineering professionals in Northern NJ.
Right now I am exclusively recruiting on an opening for one of my favorite customers, a leading Aerospace and Defense company. We have interview availability for Next week! Below are the details…
Position: Project Scheduler II
Duration:6 month contract (with the possibility of renewal)
- Work closely with the Project Leadership team to develop and maintain valid and effective schedules per the Generally Accepted Scheduling Principals (GASP) using MS Project
- Request schedule updates, collect schedule updates, and updates schedules including updating actual work, new work, and remaining work at a defined cadence
- Generate Earned Value Management reports including Schedule Performance Index (SPI), Budgeted Cost of Work Scheduled (BCWS), and Budgeted Cost of Work Performed (BCWP)
- Generate projected schedule impacts due to recovery plan or mitigation options
- Generate project staffing plans
- Support the Project Leadership team with critical/driving path analyses, staffing analyses, and PowerPoint reports on deliverable and/or phase gate performance as required
- Create What-If schedules
- Identify major milestones, phase gates, deliverables, decision points, and other project events
- Perform continuous Auditing of project schedules
- Troubleshoot scheduling problems
- Author planning documents which capture how each project's schedule management is executed
- Drive consistency of project schedules using establish department processes and procedures
- Can maintain multiple schedules concurrently
- Extremely Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Office
- 3+ years of project scheduling experience
- Associate degree in business or other relevant major
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills to foster a positive and collaborative team environment
- Have flexibility in work style to respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities. Able to embrace and participate in change direction
- Strong organizational, analytical, verbal, and writing skills
- Must be a US Citizen or be a US Permanent Residence Card Holder
If this position interest you please send me an updated resume and 3 references.
Should this position not be the best fit or the timing may not be right, we should still talk so I can gain a better understanding of what opportunities would be right for you! If you know of anyone else who may be interested please feel free to forward my information over to them
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.