Project Lead Application Software Engineer
Company in Charlotte looking for a Project Lead Application Software Engineer who would be responsible for the implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JSP, Supertool, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, etc.
- Experience with Angular 8.0, Node.js, GO Lang, MongoDB, GIT, cloud, containerization, orchestration, and Scrum strongly preferred. Ability to learn new technologies as needed required.
- Work with team of software developers in defining, writing, testing, and promoting working code for review, feedback, and acceptance by others.
- Promote and evolve SDLC best practices and drive continuous improvement of software engineering methods, standards, and processes
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 70293 when responding to this ad.