Contract Duration: 12 months, with possible extension up to 24 months and eligibility for full-time conversion should a direct role with the client become available
Location: Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Interview Mode: Phone, then In-Person
Pay Rate / Benefits
• Negotiable Hourly $35-44 W2 Rate (Overtime eligible at 1.5X regular hourly rate)
• Health, Dental & Vision, and Life Insurance; Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Discretionary 401K
• No Paid Time Off (PTO), which includes Holidays
Purpose of Position
• Assist a team of mid-level and senior-level Project Managers, as each Project Manager could have up to seven (7) projects in their queue at a time.
• Support Project Managers with coordination of projects in the construction, engineering, electric, distribution, and transmission industry for the Enterprise.
• Set up meetings, kick off meetings, write meeting minutes and track action items.
• Processing Asset Suite 8 items, which includes Contract Requisitions, Contract Payment Authorizations, Contract Change Requests, and Vouchers.
• Reviewing Contract Proposals to identify work scopes and costs
• Reviewing Invoices for accuracy and appropriate charges
• Tracking material delivery status and location
• Assisting in schedule development, tracking schedule milestone adherence by other task owners
• Assisting in tracking program progress and deliverables
• Facilitating project close-out activities among task owners
• Various administrative work and back-office tasks as needed.