We are a leader in the aerospace and defense industries with an immediate need for an Engineering Program Manager. This is a direct hire, permanent job located in Londonderry, NH. Relocation assistance IS available for qualified candidates not local to New Hampshire.
In this role, you will lead cross-functional engineering teams in developing technologies and products for various lines of business. You will manage projects and programs through the product life cycle, from conception onward. You will also manage budget, schedule and risk management for projects/programs.
- Work with multiple teams in a cross-functional environment including: Business Development, Supply Chain, Operations, Program Management.
- Establish project schedule including Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Work with technical lead to translate customer requirements into system design architecture and project requirements. Provide guidance to various teams including systems, sensors, optics, mechanics, firmware, electronics.
- Review schedule of projects and budgets, manage schedules, prepare status reports. Also prepare and present bid review briefings to senior leadership.
- Manage project scope, ensure alignment with contracts, internal requirements and budgets.
- Work with Supply Chain to develop procurement plans and strategies.
- Experience with Earned Value Management as a cost control technique.
- Monitor programs/projects against schedule and budget. Develop corrective action as needed to initiate program changes.