Job Title: Project Manager - Construction/Contracting
Duration: 12 Months, Contract
Hours: Standard hours
Location: Denver, Colorado 80204
Remote until Further notice due to COVID
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up project in business system based on Sales to Operations transition documents.
- Assists in the initiation and tracking of contract projects to ensure compliance and successful completion date.
- Prepare invoices for billing and any additional documentation required for billing purposes.
- Assists Engineering Specialists and Project Managers with the preparation of submittals and operation/maintenance manuals.
- Works with the Project manager and assists in forecasting of projects.
- Processes invoices and validates according to project contract documentation.
- Gathers and records information to assist with process compliance monitoring.
- Initiate process and track progress of contracting business unit claims.
- Initiates documents for purchase orders, subcontracts, and change orders.
- Insures compliance of Delegation of Authority and Sarbanes and Oxley.
- Comprehend Customer Contracts to determine the need for project specific documentation.
- Assists Project Manager with the project cost at completion forecast.
- Coordinate with customers on contract documentation including tax documents, purchase orders, and general information.
- Communicates effectively with other team members concerning problems, obstacles, issues, and information needs.
- Train other team members for role of Project Administrator. Work effectively in diverse team environment.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment. Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, required. Ability to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers. Ability to work regularly and dependably.
- Ability to function in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to perform mental tasks such as making decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
- Coordinates with various staff for accurate and timely recording of project costs, including time sheets, daily reports, etc.
- Schedule internal project team meetings to ensure accurate transfer of information.