Our client is one of the California's leading health plans, serving 4.5 million health plan members and more than 65,000 physicians across the state. They are currently working on a very large, high profile business transformation project in the area of Behavioral Health and are seeking a Senior Project Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for cross workstream collaboration and risk management with a specific focus on change management, financial management and risk management. Notes:
- This is a 100% remote role. Candidates must reside in California.
- Pay rate is $80 W2
- Strong background in healthcare operations, with knowledge of utilization management, Medicaid, or Medicare helpful.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to ensure business readiness for go-live
- Ability to design and implement change management plan for process changes that impact multiple business functions.
- 10 to 15 years of professional experience as a project or program manager
- Understanding of Agile methodology
For immediate consideration, please email your resume along with the best time and number to reach you.
$75.00 - $80.00 /Hour