The Project Manager will work with impacted Business functions and SAP Technical Teams to review SAP transactions and identify and remediate SAP S/4 Data Integrity gaps. The Project Manager will be accountable for managing project status, project plan and other day to day deliverables. Specific activities include: maintaining the project plan; running cross tower project team meetings; developing and maintaining project status; organizing and leading tower teams to ensure deliverables and timelines are met per project objectives/timelines; and pro-actively raising key issues/risks to project stakeholders. Individual should also be comfortable working in a fast-pace environment and able to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Responsible for engaging impacted Business functions and managing the process of identifying and implementing business processes and procedures required to ensure compliance with Data Integrity controls.
- Responsible for managing the SAP Technical Teams' Data Integrity remediation activities to ensure gaps are resolved.
- Work closely with both Business and Technical project stakeholders to: understand their needs; help them identify gaps in processes and procedures; ensure alignment to timelines and costs; and track mutual dependencies.
- Schedule and host tower team meetings to ensure team alignment, providing guidance across the project.
- Collaborate with multi-functional and virtual teams across – Client IT, Business Functions, Vendors and Service Providers.
- Responsible for overall project management, coordination, execution, and reporting, in a rapidly changing environment, across all technical and functional towers.
- Able to help identify and triage new issues for criticality and ownership, mostly independently, due to technical.
- 10+ years of experience in implementing large scale Projects or Programs involving development of business processes and technical solutions to support them.
- Experience in the Pharma industry and its associated regulatory processes and requirements.
- Experience in leading complex, cross tower SAP projects including business process redesign
- Ability to conceptualize projects from start to finish to effectively manage and keep initiative on schedule while adapting to sudden changes and shifting priorities.
- Delivers cost-effective, high quality projects on-time through application of PM guidelines and standards (best practices) and effective controls while meeting requisite compliance requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, GxP etc.)
- Demonstrates effective Project Management skills through the development of project plans, resource allocation, plan execution, consistent communications with project team members and stakeholders, status reviews, and delivery of agreed upon results.
- Achieves effective control on the project through management of scope, estimating, accounting, budget management, risk management and project closeout.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members, creates and motivates cross-functional & cross-departmental project teams, establishes roles and responsibilities, provides direction and fosters effective team skills to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately.
- Strong communication skills allowing the candidate to serve as the primary point of contact for all communications within Biopharma IT, business teams, and any third party involved in the project - effectively communicates relevant information to key project stakeholders as per defined Communications plan.
- Identifies the need for and creates/implements improvements to continuously improve the Project Management Service capabilities in the organization.
- Identifies, implements and champions the use of new value added techniques and process improvements to help better the IT Project Management service.
- Demonstrates innovation, flexibility, open-mindedness, and adaptability in order to meet objectives in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities.
- Consistently develops others by providing them with challenging opportunities and coaching them to be successful.
- Demonstrates an ability to assess and understand a wide variety of Client business issues; recommend and deliver IT strategies/systems/tools that provide superior value to end-client
- Ability to deal with unstructured, complex projects that will require effective communication and negotiation skills in order to define and gain agreement on appropriate actions.
- Additional plus would be someone who has experience working with external Service Providers providing hosting services (DXC, BT etc.)
- Proven experience (10+ years) implementing large scale Projects or Programs involving development of business processes and the technical solutions to support them.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a range of technically, culturally & geographically diverse teams in a matrixed environment, influencing them to complete deliverables, and delivering value added business results that meet high quality requirements within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats, such as presentations, written proposals, reports, correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue, etc.
- Experienced in managing projects by leveraging standard industry Project Management frameworks (e.g. - PMBOK) and Software Development Lifecycle methodology (e.g. - Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage project teams in a complex, changing environment to deliver value-added results to the organization.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01397
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE