View more Careers at EPSILON
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+
Security Clearance required: Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
US Citizenship Required
Location: Washington, DC
Position Summary: Position has an On-Call requirement. This position is located in the NS3 Directorate. Provide senior level Project Management support to the National Security Solutions and Services (NS3) Directorate. Require an analytical mindset, accuracy, attention to detail and creative problem-solving abilities. Ensure the accurate application and management of NS3's Information Technology (IT) processes and customer service requirements. Essential functional responsibilities include but are not limited to; Ensure all project activities are completed on schedule; Facilitate interaction and coordination across teams (e.g., IT Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Operations); Independently flags risks, troubleshoot and resolve them before they turn into issues wherever possible and escalating when not possible; Track team utilization; and anticipate new resource needs or capacity shortfalls. Document complex procedures and troubleshooting procedures related to systems/networks software and hardware.
- Lead the day-to-day operational contractor support for classified server, storage or network infrastructures.
- Provide supervision and direction as needed to operational contractor support staff, to include technical direction.
- Act as subject matter expert for NS3's operational IT requirements and represents the team in meetings with federal and other contract staff.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and regular or Ad hoc report generation.
- Perform day-to-day activities required to manage and lead the support of incident management related to IT failures of end user hardware, which includes queue management; service desk ticket assignments and project management.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and provide incident resolution for all related incidents requiring escalated support or subject matter enterprise within end user hardware and software, to include, end user equipment, local and network printers, hard drive, and removable media encryption.
- Enhance NS3's ITIL Framework and Processes.
- Provide support with aligning NS3's customer demands and business needs with the information technology service management offerings to enhance efficiency, improve productivity, and increase value.
- Liaison between classified and unclassified program managers.
- Coordinate enterprise services to classified sites and devices.
- Organize involvement integration of programmatic, technical, systems engineering, business, and personnel elements of project, including:
- Define requirements, concepts of operation, and architectures
- Tailor and applying program management and systems engineering processes
- Lead and defend technical and programmatic decisions
- Develop, manage, and defend cost and schedule
- Technical writing of Standard Operating Procedures and Knowledge base articles will be required.
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- 'Active” Top Secret with eligibility to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Clearance.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline, plus 10 years' experience.
- Must possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) professional certification approved by the Project Management Institute.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) 4 Foundation certification must be completed within 6 months.
- Expertise and knowledge with the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Instruction No. 1253, National Institute Standards and Technology, Federal Information System Management Act 2014, Privacy Act of 1947, and implementing systems that contain Sensitive Information.
- The PM must demonstrate success leading very complex efforts.
- Experience managing multiple projects and relationships, including working with challenging stakeholders.
- Broad understanding of Cisco networking.
- Technical skills in both the Microsoft desktop environment/configuration and the underlying Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Windows 10 design and implementation experience.
- Understand the various types of Citrix products and how to scale the response process to all Citrix offerings.
- Proficient with Citrix VDI Project implementation.
- Able to produce technical design and implementation documentation.
- Ability to lead solution definition for technical issues.
- General project management including scope definition, timeline/milestone, resource, issue, and risk management.
- Understanding of technical support and service delivery design and processes.
- Experience working with a variety of customers and top-level management in high- pressure situations using tact and diplomacy while giving outstanding customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, exhibiting professionalism in both internal and external documentation.
- Experience and ability to work independently on rapid development programs.
- Ability to quickly adapt to fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Attention to detail, organization, and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in Project Management methods. Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Project, and Visio.
- DESIRED SKILLS: Must have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a medium to large size organization with complex networks
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods of time throughout the workday. Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods of time without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain. Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings. Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
View More Careers at EPSILON
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email email@example.com.