IT Project Manager (Oracle)
6 Month Contract
Brooksource is hiring an IT Project Manager to work with our local client on an Oracle Cloud Migration project. As the Project Manager, you'll be responsible for the resource planning and financial tracking of the project. If this sounds like something you'd like to learn more about, keep reading below or apply directly at
• 5+ years of Project Management experience preferred
• Experience with Oracle Cloud Service a major plus
• Excellent Communication Skills and Attention to Detail
• Experience in CA PPM for project plans, financial planning, and resource management a plus
• Fulfill all Project Management requirements for multiple teams as they transition to a microservices solutions across core systems
• Provide all project management support for implementation of assigned projects, report regularly and as required to assigned Program Manager, lead teams to define, design, implement and deploy the identified solutions.
• Create / manage / drive results through utilization of a detailed project plan.
• Manage: financials / resource allocations / status reports / risks / issues / key decisions / change requests.
• Verify invoices against SOWs for contract resources.
• Implements project management processes to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
• Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
• Coordinates communication with all areas that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
• Ensures accurate and up-to-date information is maintained within the PMO
• Should possess significant knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
• Experience with MS Project, SharePoint, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
• Scope/Risk/issue/financial/budget management
What's in it for You?
• Ability to help lead an enterprise level migration project
About Eight Eleven:
• At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
• For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
• Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.