TEKsystems' client is looking for a Project Manager to join their IESS team (security installation) in Carlsbad, CA. The Project manager will support the IESS (Integrated Electronic Security Systems) team in the efforts of engineering, development, installation, and test and evaluation.
- Design, development, integration, and implementation/installation of complex IESS.
- Current (within last three years) experience with complex IESS integrated with physical access control, mass notification, early warning, electronic security: repair, maintenance, configuration management, documentation.
- Experience of substantial managerial contribution for two highly complex projects within the last two years; substantial managerial contribution includes supervision of others performing on the project. IESS must include integrated system including manned and unmanned surveillance systems.
- Project management and supervision of a team of five technical members or more; team of technical members do not include administrative personnel
- Experience with Government drawing standards and practices with respect to IESS projects.
- Experience with engineering economic concepts.
- Working knowledge of the National Electric Code.
- Ten (10) years of direct work experience with related IESS.
- Eight (8) years of direct work experience, to include: Design, Development, Production, Installation, and Test & Evaluation of IESS.
- Four (4) years as manager of IESS technology projects experience, involving the following:
- technical support of complex integrated electronic/electrical systems
- installation of IESS systems, information systems, to include:
- Supervising Project Personnel, Scheduling Work, Writing Proposals and Preparing Bids, and Equipment and Material Logistics Control.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- BS degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ Computer Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Management Information Systems from an accredited College or University preferred.
- Secret, or must be able to obtain a DOD security clearance