This is a Facility Monitoring System (FMS) Project Manager/Technical Lead position to provide project management and technical support to the Business at various local site locations. We want a strong candidate with the ability to recommend, develop and support all FMS initiatives to corporate business facilities now and leading into the future. This position will currently support local site facility managers and the Supply Chain Quality Lab Director in department-wide initiatives responding to corporate facility needs.
We are looking for a candidate 5+ years of IT Project Management experience, with pharma business understanding, and 3+ years of experience and expertise in design, development and implementation of Facility Monitoring Systems. To be successful, the role will require the individual to understand the Pharmaceutical landscape, and to have the ability, as a technical lead, to coordinate management of existing and new infrastructure server & application installations, operations, and maintenance.
- Work and partner with business and IT teams to support existing facility monitoring solutions and design/recommend future replacement systems.
- Troubleshoot network, sensor, and application systems when necessary and provide recommendations to prevent future issues.
- Participate with various vendors to resolve production problems and initiate corrective actions.
- Manage IT activities of local site project installation of Siemen Desigo CC monitoring system.
- Promote and implement standards and procedures.
- Create and update technical documentation.
- Align/standardize team members on best practices around FMS driven implementations.
- Complete tasks as assigned by Manager, and may assist with other functional areas as needed.
- Must have current pharma experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of technical leadership and infrastructure development experience with FMS applications (Siemens, PMS, Johnson Control).
- Deep understanding of Pharmaceutical facilities and regulatory requirements.
- Technical Expertise in developing, maintaining and managing software applications, preferably with working knowledge of architecture design/root cause analysis troubleshooting.
- Strong experience with SDLC deliverables and validation activities in support of GxP environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail, organization, and time management.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with one of the following programs: PMS Facility Pro systems version 5.0 or older; Siemens Desigo CC; Johnson Controls.
- Experience with various SCADA end devices/sensors.
- Ability to help guide design or construction towards areas such as cleanroom requirements.
- Prior working knowledge and migration to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.) a plus.
This 4+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Briana: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01402
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE