As a project manager within the Data Ecosystem Project Delivery office you will support the Data Ecosystem including Hadoop, Integrated Consumer Data Warehouse (ICDW) and Consumer Data Hub (Info1) data warehouses.
- Technical knowledge - Ability to understand the technical challenges of the project and apply critical thinking to solutions presented
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Acutely attuned with the needs of the business and has a technical understanding of the architecture to make sure those objectives are met
- Domain Knowledge - Understand the project goals and status of efforts within the organization and ability to identify technology solutions that could be used for multiple projects.
- Partners with team to decompose epics and stories into actionable tasks
- Responsible for the development of project plans and execution approach
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Identify and engage cross-impacted technology and infrastructure teams
- Manage the project estimating activity for business cases and funding
- Partner with Program management, Application Development, Business Analysts and Quality Assurance testing teams to staff projects
- Communicate project plans/roadmaps and approach to gain sign-off from business and IT leadership
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis by tracking the project budget, evaluate progress and quality of tasks and deliverables, manage issue resolution and risk mitigation as necessary
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for opportunities to provide business value
- Responsible for being the 'voice of the project' and able to provide effective horizontal and vertical levels of communications
- Proven track record at building and leveraging long lasting relationships
- Lead post-implementation review of project lesson's learned and evaluate client satisfaction and best practices
- Leverage Lean Agile methodology or Waterfall methodology as applicable
- College Degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of combined business, project management, team leadership and IT experience required
- Knowledge and expertise in project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills
- Knowledge of Clarity preferred
- Experience driving and resolving issues and managing risk to meet overall project goals and objectives
- Comfortable speaking and presenting to senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong client and working relationships with the team
- Lean Agile experience is a plus
- Data Warehouse experience is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with engineering, sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Experience as a software engineer and program/project management; experience as an engineering manager.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
At present no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer