- Job Title: Project Manager - eCommerce
Location: Midtown, NY and New Jersey
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Contact Info: Ella Blank – firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2414
- Manages multiple projects from inception to deployment including all planning and project management.
- This is a hands-on role and the person
- The candidate will work closely the business and IT teams to develop and communicate timelines, responsibilities, and to monitor project activities including the financial elements of the projects.
- The candidate will have a proven track record of translating and delivering business needs with technical solutions and providing IT project management support.
- Additional responsibilities include leading a team of business analysts ensuring they are performing their duties in the delivery of the project.
- The successful candidate must be able to work in a team environment both as a member, facilitator and manager, be able to manage all levels of projects, many of which will have technical aspects.
- Responsible for priority setting of initiatives by facilitating initiative prioritization discussions with the business teams and IT teams.
- Must have experience with integration projects
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the business analyst team
- Responsible for managing all ecommerce related development aspects of one or more projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects/initiatives concurrently.
- Communicating effectively with external partners and internal teams.
- Accountable for execution of functionality interviews, requirement workshops, business and workflow analysis in order to collect and analyze the project's requirements.
- Accountable for producing projects plans, detailed requirement specifications, user interface specifications, functional specifications, business process workflows, functional application workflows, system data workflows, QA plans, QA scripts, and prototype/simulations.
- Accountable for documenting and obtaining sign-off from business teams.
- Responsible for managing the scope, schedule, cost, risk and issues of the project and track the progress
- Responsible for conducting regular status reporting and presentations to senior management, and other stakeholders