Our client is a leading health plan provider serving over 3.4 million health plan members and nearly 65,000 physicians across the state. They have an immediate 6-12 month opening in their San Francisco location for an experienced Project Manager to help with vendor selection and implementation for a new health benefit program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with project owner to facilitate sessions with executives and key stakeholders to understand business objectives and priorities.
- Translate session findings into potential solutions, formulate recommendation and present to stakeholders for buy-in.
- Build business case and implementation plan.
The right candidate for this role will have the following background:
- 8+ years as a project manager on the business/operations side for a large enterprise organization.
- Must have experience with Vendor selection and vendor management, including RFPs.
- Experience designing health benefit or other healthcare-focused plans or services
- Must have health plan or healthcare industry experience
- Business Process Improvement experience
This is an immediate need and the manager is seeking to set up interviews and make a hiring decision ASAP. For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format, along with the best time and number to reach you.