Hargray’ s Mission – To Envision and deliver customer delight
At Hargray, we use the latest technology to manage our diverse platforms and support operational success. We foster an environment where innovative solutions are the key to driving our vision. You might be a great fit for us if you love to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where time flies as you juggle competing priorities. We are customer service oriented and seek applicants that are strong communicators with the ability to easily interact with multiple business stakeholders.
If you like boundaries and exact specifications, we are not the place for you. We are seeking creative, problem solvers that thrive in challenging circumstances. If you want to enhance your management skills and have a deep understanding of Project Management and Digital Transformation, we would love to broaden your skill base. We are a 24/7 customer –focused operation. As with any Digital Transformation rollout you can expect robust challenges and full days. However, there is a very nice tradeoff - you get to work or in one of America’s top-rated beach island!
If you are an energetic, analytical and tech-savvy go-getter and would like to learn more, click on the link to view the full job details and apply to this amazing opportunity.
General Description of the position:
Responsible for managing a large, complex project of an Enterprise Digital Transformation. Recommends policy and procedural changes. Develops measurement criteria and project plans including cost and resource estimates. Consults with the Program manager and senior management in evaluating current methods and developing strategies to implement changes and improvements brought about by the project. Reports to project executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for Digital Transformation project risk-reduction processes with cross-functional or inter-departmental implications.
- Serves as a contact to department managers for critical change initiatives.
- Responsible for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation.
- Identifies, develops and executes strategies and supporting tactics to engage stakeholders to meet project objectives
- Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution, and control.
- Ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure agreed/approved/appropriate value is delivered and commitments are achieved within time, cost, and quality parameters
- Directly manages assigned aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix partners to oversee all phases of the project. Direct management of Business analysts and other roles as assigned.
- Accountable for the success of a project defined by achieving milestones and deliverables associated with the project plan and scope
- Identifies risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate
- Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Establish a strong, working relationship with the customer and manage customer’s expectations
- Effectively and tactfully, communicate difficult/sensitive information to project and leadership teams.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects; shares findings with other project management team members
- Uphold company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional related responsibilities as requested.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in project management
- PMP and or Six Sigma certifications highly desirable
- A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills, a good understanding of agile software development lifecycle, 5+ years of technology or telecommunications services experience, 10+ years project/program management experience, and experience with some of the targeted technologies
- Background with Agile software delivery and processes.
- Experience is a technical project manager who has managed large and complex programs.
- Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a team with minimal oversight including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communications skills.
- Experience in providing clear, concise direction to the broader team while delivering comprehensive status to senior executives, project champions and others.