FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A PROJECT MANAGER IN OUR ELK GROVE, IL OFFICE-WHERE WE NOT ONLY WORK TOGETHER BUT WE WIN TOGETHER!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As a Project Manager with FCX Performance, you will establish and expand relationships with our customers and sales team. You’ll spend your time interacting with your customers in determining their process flow control and instrumentation needs, while providing solutions to meet those needs.
You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention and results! Our Project Manager must have inside sales experience, be a multi-tasker with excellent technical skills, organization, time management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience within the automation, instrumentation and control valve industries
- Proven working experience in a project management role/capacity
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to fine detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Sell company products and services to customers by processing orders, price and delivery inquiries, providing technical and application information
- Speak with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Maintains responsibility of orders from quotation to collection
- Select and specify a variety of products utilizing a variety of FCX and vendor supplied tools/software
- Responds to customer inquiries
- Works closely with Outside Salesman in soliciting business, executing order transactions and maintaining superior customer service levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent industry experience
- 1-3+ years’ experience in Customer Service related Industry preferred, experience in an Inside Technical Sales/Customer Service/Application Engineer role with an Industrial Distributor a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Join a leader in the industrial marketplace! We look forward to learning more about you--
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.