SkillStorm is seeking a Project Manager (Governance) for one of our clients in Pennington, New Jersey.
Job Description & Essential Functions:
- Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments across multiple business units. Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports. Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution.
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles
- Establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
- Acts as a Programmer Manager if required on an interim basis
- Ability to represent/deputise senior project stakeholders where required
Desired Experience Level:
- 5 – 7 years