Integer's Corporate Office is looking for a Human Resource Project Manager to join their team. This position will oversee the planning and implementation of new Human Resources (HR) initiatives and processes. Leads and coordinates all aspects of a diverse, multi-disciplinary HR project or multiple HR projects, including process reengineering.
Under general direction of the Director of HR Enterprise Services, the HR Project Manager is a global role that will be accountable for project oversight and management of HR initiatives and programs as well as the management of M&A related HR activities. This person will play the critical HR liaison role with cross functional stakeholders and key people at target acquisition companies. Additionally, the HR Project Manager will direct HR project development, planning and execution from beginning to end, including project plans, budget, risk mitigation plans and stakeholder management.
As the HR Project Manager, you will provide project management expertise to HR in accordance with Company approved methodologies, guide HR functional teams in defining and managing functional system requirements, scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk mitigation, and implementation strategies. You will assign, lead and track complex resources, regrouping as priorities and objectives necessitate, to achieve key milestones and accomplish optimal project results. Above all, you are a strategic thinker who takes ownership of issues, moving between diverse tasks with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Lead/Administer special HR projects in concert with COE leaders that drive business results and contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Coordinate with various functions including but not limited to: legal, IT, finance, operations, corporate communications, HRBPs and COEs, and executives to orchestrate regular communications keeping all stakeholders informed
- Develop a best practice project toolkit and contribute to the creation and development of metrics and scorecards to determine to project deployment successes and improvement opportunities
- Create and administer tools that easily and effectively gather project data, reporting, and analytics keep all necessary people information of progress, risks and mitigation plans, change requirements, etc.
- Serve as the point person for M&A projects including development of project plans, all HR related due diligence, day 1 readiness, and integration plans
- Partner with HRIS and IT to project manage HR technology implementations
- Conduct project completion post mortem reviews and enact necessary changes
- Performs other duties as required
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources project management
- Prior experience in HR due diligence and HR acquisition integration strongly preferred
- Prior experience with project management software preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly process oriented with demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others
- Demonstrated ability to create change and stakeholder management plans
- Outstanding organizational, customer service and project management skills with the ability to communicate with and influence all levels of the business and HR communities
- Track record of program/project management skills in an HR environment including the ability to collaborate, gain consensus, and drive action items to completion within required timeframes
- Think strategically, synthesize business data and develop innovative and holistic HR solutions that are forward thinking and growth oriented
- Lead with critical and creative problem-solving skills with strong multi-tasking and prioritization
- Manage multiple programs and projects with competing priorities and cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to quickly build relationships with internal leadership teams and contributors.
- Specialized Knowledge:
- Good understanding of data protection principles and regulations