- Manage the coordination and overall integration of manufacturing activities in engineering projects.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tool and principles in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques and procedures, and equipment to the design and production of manufacturing needs.
- Set project timelines, track progress, budget and coordinate with other functional group and teams to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specs.
- Prepare budgets, bids or contracts using MS Project.
- Perform functions such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures or purchasing of materials or services.
- Engage with teams to proactively participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Maintain appropriate communication with management to ensure project issues are known and can be addressed.
- Approach all customers, vendors and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- BS Degree, Engineering
- MS Project proficient
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.