Description: The purpose of this role is to ensure compliance to Global Procurement processes through monitoring activity.
Define and document monitoring process including defining roles and responsibilities working with the Global Process Owner.
Compliance monitoring could include screening suppliers for sanctioned countries and other blacklists, as also monitoring for self-approved Purchase Orders among other checks.
This role will require coordinating with each of the Process Managers as also working closely with the Service Delivery team that oversees Operations.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Develop and document the monitoring process and create training
* Monitor Global Procurement processes in our existing tools and review exceptions
* Perform research in related systems outside of monitoring tool (if necessary)
* If issue identified, escalate per process
* If no issue identified, close the item with appropriate reason code
* Co-ordinate with various teams (as necessary) to close issues identified
* Generate summary/ results and share with Manager on a bi-weekly basis
* Escalate any major risks/ issues immediately through the appropriate channels
* Procurement experience preferred- understanding of upstream and downstream processes
* Technical knowledge using Ariba and SAP preferred
* Bachelor's Degree (preferably in business-related area)
* Experience in reporting basic metrics and data summary
* 2-3 years' work experience preferably in Global Procurement or Finance
* Ability to direct interns and deliver results
* Proven track record of being organized and tracking actions to completion
* Experience working in an agile environment and open to constant change
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Experience in Procurement, Audit, Finance or relevant experience
* Experience in Procurement technologies (e.g. SAP, Ariba)
* Strong familiarity with navigating analytics tools and understanding data
* Understanding of finance and integration points with Strategy to Pay processes
* Manager experience