Project Manager (Saas/SuccessFactor)
Hope all is well.
BC forward is looking for a Sr. Project Manager with extensive experience with SAP SuccessFactor, SAAS.
Please let me know if you would like to proceed further. Even, if you're not interested at this time I welcome referrals.
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager (SAAS, SuccessFactors)
Expected Duration: 9 Months
SPD will be integrating several modules of the SAP SuccessFactors system with the existing PeopleSoft platform. These modules are enterprise-wide components and the project will directly impact virtually all segments of the state employee base. SPD is implementing six SAP modules in several phases. The basic data platform and the Recruiting modules have already gone live. The project team is currently configuring and implementing Performance Management and Goals for the state-wide user base. With the assistance of this new role, the team will kickoff work on the Learning module for key stakeholder agencies. In the fall, the project team will work on the Succession and Development module, and in early 2020, the project team will implement JAM and Onboarding. These modules will be utilized across the state employee population, and this project will have a dramatic impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of these processes.
The project manager will work under the direction of the program manager and with supervision from SPD's Chief Information Officer to facilitate future state process design, assist in compilation and evaluation of resulting business requirements, assist in the review of proposed vendor statements of work, develop the project master schedule including detailed migration and rollout plans, and keep stakeholders on track with their deliverables. The project manager will also define or propose adjustments to project requirements when appropriate and provide documentation to effectively frame critical decisions for discussion by the stakeholders. The project manager will be responsible to ensure proper vendor and inter-agency coordination, manage and follow up on tasks, and elevating issues as needed to the program manager, SPD leadership, and other stakeholders. This role will require facilitation of future state, in partnership with our implementation vendor. The ideal candidate will have PMP certification and experience with implementing Software As A Service (SAAS) modules.
- MUST HAVE: Past work experience with implementing a cloud-hosted solution REQUIRED. Please note experience in bid comment.
- MUST HAVE: Thought leader experience in facilitating business process transformation, to include business analysis skill-set REQUIRED.
- The ideal candidate will have PMP certification and RECENT experience with implementing Software As A Service (SAAS) modules.
- The ideal candidate has verifiable experience implementing software solutions for their customer and a diverse group of external stakeholders required.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills.
- SuccessFactors experience very helpful.
- Thorough knowledge of project management theories and practices and the ability to apply that knowledge;
- Extensive knowledge of the information systems development life cycle, information technology, project tools and approaches to development and implementation;
- Experience working as a project manager within a larger program structure;
- Experience leading the implementation of enterprise wide SAAS solutions;
- Experience with business process transformation;
- Familiarity with the business functional area under consideration for automation;
- Ability to lead, encourage and influence others to perform;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Ability to supervise and manage human resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- May oversee multiple projects to ensure proper management towards successful conclusion;
- Manages large enterprise-type projects that involve multiple agencies/departments/divisions and other state or contracted resources for the project;
- Creates and maintains project plans;
- Ensures that users and project team member roles and responsibilities on the project are understood and properly resourced;
- Creates and maintains a team atmosphere and work environment to promote project work productivity;
- Facilitates future state process envisioning and decision making;
- Engages appropriate functional and technical areas as needed to deliver overall solution; Envisions overall solution architecture, with assistance of the project analysts and the implementation partner;
- Adapts project management approach to the SAP Activate Methodology
- Trains assigned resources in project management approaches, as needed, to ensure their success on the project;
- Ensures that process decisions, functional decisions, and project deliverables are completed with the involvement of the appropriate stakeholders;
- Coordinates and monitors activities of all parties involved in the project to ensure the system is completed on time and within budget; Communicates project status to appropriate management and interested parties;
- Ensures the delivery of the overall transformed business process, which includes but is not limited to the delivery of the configured solution;
- Performs related work as required.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 90662 when responding to this ad.