Maryland Heights, MO
Responsible for leading all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects. Takes projects end to end, integrating project dependencies, from original concept through final implementation. Monitors and drives project performance by implementing project management best practices.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs the planning, management, and control of projects from concept to delivery from Infrastructure to Operations.
- Primary contact with key project stakeholders to elicit requirements and project objectives.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards of leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Ensures IT Security project controls are in place and executed.
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Directs project closure and turnover to IT Security Operations when the deliverable success criteria are met and is functioning as Business as Usual (BAU).
- Responsible for implementing existing multiple CAPEX and OPEX projects simultaneously, including Proof of Concept (POC).
- Ensures alignment of IT Security projects with business goals and strategy. Develops Course of Action (COA) options and drives recommendations to deliver critical decisions to meet project objectives
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Understand IT Security risk management practices.
- Must have a background in value stream mapping and continuous process improvement.
- 2~ years' experience in Project management
- Ideally 1+ years' experience an IT Security or Network Infrastructure environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects, resources and assignments.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members, and to manage conflict management solutions.
- Must interact well with executive leadership to develop requirements, deliver content updates and address concerns.
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of IT Security principles.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.