Avangrid is looking for Project Managers in locations such as, Augusta, ME, Kirkwood or Rochester, NY and New England. Avangrid is a diversified energy and utility company with two primary lines of business in 27 states. We are committed to providing clean energy and reliable delivery to our customers through innovative technology and sound investment in our infrastructure. If you are an experienced project manager, who can manage multiple projects at once, on time and on budget, we would like to speak with you! Please apply! As a project Manager you will be required to:
- Manage various programs and projects on behalf of the Affiliates of AVANGRID with objectives of timely and cost effective completion.
- Provide leadership on various programs and projects. Manages capital delivery transmission and substation projects. Management includes development of scope, project design execution and close out.
- Prepare, plans and budgets for programs and projects. Manages progress against plans, and take corrective action to offset variances. Reports to management on progress status.
- Be responsible for meeting corporate objective for capital investment. Manages projects to approved scope, schedule and budget.
- Lead cross-functional project teams. Holds regular program/project status meetings.
- Is the lead team member with respect to accomplishing day-to-day goals and provides direction and leads decision making. Holds project team members accountable for results.
- Provide linkage to management for decision making outside of day-to- day program/project team activities.
- Represent the company at public or regulatory meetings.