In this role you will use your professional experience and technical skills to:
- Develop technical reports and proposals
- Meet with clients for planning purposes, providing updates and establishing relationships
- Provide mentorship and development advice to junior level staff
For success in this position, you will need the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Sanitary Engineering, Water Resources or related field
- Current PE License in the State of New York or have the ability to obtain it
- 10-15 years of experience working on municipal wastewater treatment projects
- Previous engineering consulting experience is required
- Experience with biological process modeling is a plus (i.e. BioWin)
- Willing and able to travel to project sites and client meetings as needed (primarily day trips)
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
If you are passionate about this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link below.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
GHD does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees.
This position does not provide visa sponsorship.