Location: Remote during SIP. Once lifted open to San Francisco OR San Rafael.
Duration: 3+ month contract
Seeking a professional & dynamic Project Manager to assist managing special internal projects and help maintain the communication channels related to those goals and other internal operational goals. You will collaborate across the broader WW GCO organization as well possibly as with other finance teams /sales teams all while seeking process improvements to apply change.
- Support special projects for automation and operational efficiencies
- Have experience analyzing operational programs/projects metrics and trends to evaluate success of overall program
- Project management - This position is does not require PMP level -formal project management skills- but does require significant experience managing to deadlines, holding others accountable, and maintaining program plan(s) with dependent efforts and major milestones
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of project management or similar experience
- Excel intermediate to advanced excel skills (reporting)
- Strong Project Management experience- Ability to set goals and metrics and drive accountability for the team and each team member
- Prior experience in a role which required extensive facilitation and communications to various stakeholders
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.