Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Project Manager with Business Analyst skills. The position sits in Charlotte, North Carolina with a financial services client. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience.
- Execution of governance routines in maintaining alignment with program processes, reporting and metrics. This role ensures compliance and change management routines are executed and creates necessary artifacts e.g. Permits, Approvals and other sign-off materials.
- Oversight for project contracts and invoice payments
- Program/Project Forecasting
- Program/Project Reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Microsoft Excel (basic data analysis - pivot tables, vlookups, etc.), advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience with managing project financials (monthly updates to forecasts and tracking of actuals to manage spend against project budgets)
- Experience in leading & managing technology projects
- Prior Banking experience or experience working in a financial institution
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.