My name is Aman and I'm a Recruiter with ACS Solutions , a leading information technology services and workforce solutions company.
We currently have an opportunity for a 'Project Manager Business Capability' with one of our clients in the 'Seattle, WA' area.
Job Title : Project Manager Business Capability
Location : Seattle, WA
Contract : 12 Months W2 Contract
Seattle candidates only.
Bristol Myers Squibb seeks a hardworking, results-oriented individual to contribute to our informatics and data management initiatives in Research and Early Development (R&ED). This hands-on role interfaces closely with analytics teams in discovery, manufacturing and translational sciences working to better understand the mechanisms of cellular therapy product safety and efficacy. We are seeking an individual with experience integrating data and building data solutions to make data accessible and relevant for the R&ED community.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the Product Owner in developing detailed project plans, including schedule, budget, outlining duties of team members, identifying project goals, and setting project timelines.
- Monitor the platform objectives to ensure the project remains on track, meets objectives, stays under budget, and develops according to plan.
- Document project results and report or communicate them to the appropriate parties.
- Coordinate with internal groups and external vendors to implement new release updates, develop and deploy new or improved protocols and templates.
- Maintain and evolve the data governance structure made up of a defined organizational model with policies, master plan, mobilization, implementation & operational guidelines & procedures
- Provide end user support on data management and search using existing template and forms, as well as assisting with onboarding of new users.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with at least 4 years experience in the Health Care, Biotechnology, or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with current software engineering methodologies, such as Agile, source control, project management and issue tracking
- Must thrive in a complex, dynamic environment while adapting to dynamically changing priorities
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Should have some technical experience in visualizing scientific data with tools like Spotfire, Tableau, R Shiny, and/or some basic software development proficiency with at least one programming language like Python, Java, R, SQL, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.