ACS group has an immediate need for a 'Project Manager' with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 6 - month contract opportunity and is located in Princeton, NJ. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
- Project Management
- Clinical Trial
- Patient Engagement
- Trial validation
Hiring Manager Comments:
This initiative is to enable a seamless, personalized experience for the patient, caregiver, & investigator across the trial journey on an end-to-end platform.
This initiative will look at a patient engagement platform and conduct a series of pilots and/or experiments.
- Understanding of the clinical trial domain
- Validation experience
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Drive and determination to ensure projects/pilots/experiments keep moving forward
- Entrepreneurial project management skills.
- Lead project team(s) to execute on assigned project(s) supporting the digital capability (DC) objectives of their Business Unit group/function, delivering value faster, in an incremental fashion.
- Oversee planning and execution of small to medium sized project(s) in their Business Unit's DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
o Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned project(s).
o Ensure project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned project(s).
o Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
o Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned project(s) and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
o Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned projects' momentum and progress. Engage and energize the project team(s).
o Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned project(s).
o Manage one to two vendors providing services to the project(s) ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
o Prepares all project status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
o Actively engage stakeholders of problem project(s) to assist with identifying corrective actions.
- Co-lead setup of project management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partner(s) and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs).
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.
- Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of project financials, vendor management and procurement.
- Collaborate with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes.
Thanks & Regards
P: (+1) 404-585-5612
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)