6+ month contract
- Project Manager responsibilities are to support the IT UX Portfolio Lead to prepare comprehensive action plans, including project resources, time frames and budgets for projects as well as for Portfolio health reporting. Heavy understanding of financial as well as tracking.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Track spend against Statement of Work and Purchase Orders
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Use tools to monitor progress of financial spend
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
Skills and Experience:
- Project Budget
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Tracking
- Lead a group of project managers to execute on their assigned program and associated child projects supporting the digital capability (DC) objectives of their Business Unit group/function, delivering value faster, in an incremental fashion.
- Oversee planning and execution of a large, complex program and associated child projects in their Business Unit's DC group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes while collaborating on evolving ideas and discovery of new requirements to maximize return on investments.
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned program and associated child projects.
- Ensure program and project deliverable, schedules, and financial adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices across their assigned program and associated child projects.
- Periodically evaluate performance and develop action plans to ensure achievement of performance goals.
- Monitor and control schedule and financial health of their assigned program and associated child projects and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned program's and their associated child project's momentum and progress. Engage and energize the program/project teams.
- Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned program and their associated child projects.
- Manage five or more vendors providing services to the program ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates.
- Prepares all program status reports and documentation to keep project sponsors and steering committee informed of project progress and potential risks/roadblocks so they can take appropriate action.
- Actively engage stakeholders and project managers of problem projects to assist with identifying corrective actions.
- Co-lead setup of program management and governance structures in collaboration with IT Business Partners (IT BPs) and Digital Capability Managers (DCMs).
- Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices (including Agile, SDLC and PMF) and tools. Continuously improve our adoption and maturity of best practices across IT.
- Provide support to IT BPs and DCMs in management of program/project financial, vendor management and procurement.
- Collaborate with ITBPs, DCMs & Portfolio Managers on business case development for DC investments, translating PM experience & insights into improved estimates and outcomes.