The primary purpose of this job is responsibility for end-to-end management, development and execution of projects with accountability for the success of the project including completing the project within budget and on time, meeting key performance objectives, managing issues to resolution, managing project and scope changes effectively, and ensuring that the work completed adheres to all company and department standards. Owns department processes required for successful project delivery and continuous project management methodology, demand management, resource planning, issues management, escalations, etc.
1. Adheres to Integer's Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Beings the project manager on contract and/or proprietary stimulation lead projects
3. Leads and/or assists in the development of new or modified invasive and implantable medical products following established design control procedures and conforming to quality and regulatory requirements.
4. Serves as the project main contact between the customer/management and Integer.
5. Evaluates stimulation lead technologies and assist in generating and documenting intellectual property.
6. Project Administration - Initiates, plans, executes, and closes projects according to department project management methodology. Ensures all project deliverables and requirements are met. Develops, manages, and tracks project plans and completion activities; leads project meetings, provides status reporting, executes project communication plans, proactively manages issues, manages cross-functional team to successful deliver project objectives. Projects successfully achieve the benefits and business case expected and complete on-time and on-budget.
7. Project Management Office (PMO) - Key processes and reporting are established to archive enterprise project execution. Additional processes are defined and implemented as required such as Demand Management, Resource Planning, Project Manager Scorecards, Project Returns etc. KPIs and metrics are defined, measured, and tracked. Planning is completed in alignment with the business needs. Annual project roadmaps are aligned and agreed upon with business, and updated for progress throughout the year.
8. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in material logistics or related technical field.
Minimum Experience: Minimum 7-10 years of experience in materials and logistics with a minimum of 2-3 years system development and implementation.
Proficient management and leadership skills and competencies
Effective investment and financial management skills and ability to apply concepts to establish and meet goals
Effective business consulting skills including ability to establish rapport with key business leaders to collaborate and influence. Good technical knowledge and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business.
Understanding of how technology affects an organization and ability to link it to redesigned business processes
In-depth knowledge of large-scale, global project implementations
Highly proficient oral and written communication capabilities as well as executive presentation abilities
Team building, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
Ability to manage at both a broad and tactical level
Ability to manage key performance indicators identifying appropriate metrics and manage performance to agreed-upon service levels
Technical Competencies in a broad range of data center technologies (servers, storage), network, applications, desktop is desired, from among the following:
Certification from an accredited institution in Project Management preferred (e.g., PMI Certified)
Expert in the use of project management tools such as MS Project, MS Project Server, etc.
Knowledge of networking, applications, database, voice and data communications
Working understanding of ERP systems.
Working understanding of general business operations including sales, finance, operations, and purchasing
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project