Marketing Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the Marketing Project Manager/Sr. Manager in the oversight, management, and prioritization of project
* Primarily responsible for creative requests, project revisions, reprints.
* Operate as liaison between project team members and clients/business partners.
* Develop detailed project plans and manage timing throughout the life of each project.
* Manage development of sales materials, collateral, and marketing material for print, video, and web.
* Communicate scope and/or timing changes to team members and key stakeholders, assisting in the
development of contingency plans as needed. Escalate project conflicts to Manager/Sr. Manager as
* Keep project statuses up to date and participate in status meetings.
* Develop and maintain strong client and team relationships.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications/Advertising, or related field, with 1-3 years of experience as a
project manager in a fast-paced environment.
* Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
* Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
* Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
* Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team toward a common goal.
* Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint-experience with workflow
management software is a plus.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.