Duration: 6 months
Job Description –
The primary responsibilities include: Manage the planning, organization, and implementation of project activities; Provide direction and control of work performed in the framework of project, including monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions; Ensure adherence to current project management standard processes and compliance to quality assurance policies; Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and program management of stakeholder expectations; Manage day-to-day project activities, such as issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings (with various groups) and preparing/delivering status reports; Proactively identify and solve project issues through negotiation and/or escalation processes.
The preferred candidate should possess the following:
Minimum of 5 years experience within a financial services firm with at least 3 years of project management experience; Solid history of managing development, support, modifications, enhancements and troubleshooting technologies; Proven ability to manage a team responsible for producing quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- PMs (or Project Coordinators) – program with different projects that need to be managed
- Will learn about 3rd party governance if they don’t have experience with that already
- Looking for individuals who have attention to detail, adaptive
- Creating a dashboard to updating a project plan, able to roll up their sleeves to dig in and do some tedious work in addition to the project management
- They need great communication skills – need to be able to write about the projects, articulate the status of the project, etc.
- Presentations that go to Executive Committee, CEO, Fed, etc.
- Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Need to understand project and what they need to achieve, meet with stakeholders, etc.
- TPG federal mandated program – a lot of visibility
- Open from a years of experience background.