Location: Santa Monica, CA
Industry: Pharmaceutical /Biotechnology
Position Type: Initial 12-month contract (w2 ONLY, 40 hours a week)
Estimated Pay: $65/hr - $78/hr DOE!
Local residents who submit a cover letter highlighting qualifications that directly correlate with the job requirements will be prioritized!
Seeking a Business Process Improvement Professional with at least 4 years of related process improvement experience.
Do you want to make a real difference in the world? Come help us in our quest to cure cancer! Everyone here is grounded by this common goal. Every single day, we seek to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work. Join us in our mission!
The successful candidate will provide leadership for business process development and improvement initiatives by:
- Managing and leading the definition, scoping, and chartering efforts for business process design and analysis projects, assuring optimal delivery of business objectives across all sites and functions
- Facilitating the documentation, management, and oversight of end to end business workflow process development while driving comprehensive business process standards, analysis, and measurement to assigned projects
- Ensuring proper documentation of procedures and policies as an output of Business Process Design or Improvement projects and engaging change management and project management support and templates as needed for deployment
- Establish working relationships and manage communications with project sponsors, project oversight group, process owners, and other key stakeholders
- Support the expansion and development of business process engineering skills across sites and functions, promoting the understanding and use of business process documentation tools and concepts
- Support leadership and management with regard to the planning, implementation, and production support of Business Process projects and the Operational Excellence COE
- 6+ years of relevant experience and a BA or BS or; 4+ years of relevant experience and a MS or MBA
- LEAN, Six Sigma or related business process improvement experience
- Previous working knowledge of process mapping and design
- Excellent project management skills including developing project charter, producing deliverables, and adhering to project schedule and budget preferred
- strong communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally
- Skilled in teaching improvement concepts and principles to diverse audiences from senior executives to administrative staff.
*Those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply / Unable to Process H1B visa at this time / Unable to work on a C2C basis for this role*